Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Golden Globe Turnips

On 08/06/2013 01:48 AM, clinicaltrials wrote:
> Hope you know about the benefits of turnip

Hi Trials,

The greens from my Golden Globes are so strong
they make your eyes water. And, they start out
with an after taste. Taking a garden hose to
your mouth for five minutes to try to rinse out
the after taste is not very effective either.

The roots are so strong, they curl the hair in
your nose and give you the most incredible burps.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----YUK!

I am not sure they are recoverable, unless you
have some interesting biochemistry to share.

On the other hand, my Italian Parsley is ready
and tastes very good.

-T