Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default carbs in Rumsford baking power

On 08/03/2013 04:48 PM, Billy wrote:
> Exercise, where does fishing intersect with exercise?

Hi Billy,

You are thinking of a guy sitting on his butt drinking
beer. I fish with flies (although, not the annoying long
fly pole). I am constantly walking (cardio) and working
the water with casts and fancy retrieves (upper body).
It is a moderate, low impact work out.

Just watch any fly fisherman doing his thing. Most won't
even drink while fishing because they 1) don't have enough
hands and 2) it throws off their concentration. There is a lot
of mental activity trying to get inside the trout's head too.
The thinking never stops.

You should see the "neurotic minnow" retrieve I do. I
put on quite a show for the guys. Takes both hands and
is a lot of work. I have successfully interrupted several
trout's dinners with this technique.

-T