Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On 08/01/2013 01:27 PM, Trawley Trash wrote:
> They did the same thing in California. The whole central
> valley was choking in smoke when I left. The fires went
> on and on. The air pollution triggers allergies that
> raise my BG.
>
> Elitist Back Easters simply don't care what happens to
> us in the west. They think it should all be vacant
> land, and they would rather smoke us out than listen
> to our complaints.

Hi Trawley,

Here is Nevada, we basically have two seasons: Run Off and
Fishing season. Also, Winter and Fire Season. Sometimes,
at least half of our summer days are filled with smoke.
(So, far, so good this season, just one big one in the Pinenuts,
but it mostly blew into Carson City.) The winters are
a nightmare, with any number of our neighbors and their old
style, ultra polluting, wood burning stoves. We call it
throwing another tire in the fire, as they smoke and smell
so bad. Very bad on my wife's breathing. (The new stoves
are just fine. And, they are eventually replacing the
old ones, slowly but surely.)

We have experimented with various air cleaners/filters.
What an absolute joke. We finally found one that
is scary good at filtering air. Sometimes we
have to leave it blowing over her in the night (smoke
does seep in). It should help you, but it is expensive:

http://austinair.com/

-T

Them East Coaster need to give us back our land, so
we can manage it without all these stupid fires.