Posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,seattle.general,wa.general,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.asian
David Dalton David Dalton is offline

Default Sarah recommends Shanik

From Sarah McLachlan on Facebook:

ok, so I know it seems like I'm out all the time and not locked
away trying to finish this damn record but it is summer and we
all know how long that lasts in these parts

(-: I need to rant about a restaurant in Seattle called Shanik-
the brainchild of Meeru Dhalwala and Oguz Istif of famed Vij's
in vancouver...Shanik is amazing!!! Its modern indian food at
it's finest. If you live in seattle or anywhere near there,
its so worth it!! xoSarah

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel