Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:01:02 -0500
DonOpple0paad > wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:29:04 -0700, Trawley Trash
> > wrote:
>
> > As a write this forest fires are raging. Our small city
> > in the desert is choking in smog. In addition to pollution topsoil
> > topsoil is burning away. The federal government moved in
> > and turned our state lands into national forests so they could
> > "manage" them. Now they manage them by letting fires rage.

> Idiot liar.

They did the same thing in California. The whole central
valley was choking in smoke when I left. The fires went
on and on. The air pollution triggers allergies that
raise my BG.

Elitist Back Easters simply don't care what happens to
us in the west. They think it should all be vacant
land, and they would rather smoke us out than listen
to our complaints.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.