bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutall View Post
On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:15:12 AM UTC-7, bigwheel wrote:
tutall;1851949 Wrote:

Wife is going to cater a small wedding (on the cheap, hence my wife and
not a catering company) and they are thinking of a Hawaii theme.
Anyone do pulled pork with pineapple, or have some ideas?

That dont sound very appetizing. Now a person could cook up some fresh
picnics to the sliceable stage...185-190 internal...slice it thick and
place a pineapple ring on top of the slices. There ya go.

Kinda what we were thinking actually. Not during the cook!
She saw a slaw recipe that uses pineapple, gonna test it on ourselves this weekend. You know I most always some pulled pork in the freezer.... and brisket.
Glad to hear you stay well stocked. We had a similar blessing when we were in the comp cooking hobby a few years back. Recall an old Moss Back on the cooking circuit said one time. It was about our 2nd cookoff and maybe a few hundred for him when I happen to inquire, "Do yall like to eat bbq." He say..."Hell no Son.,.My neighbor's dogs do not even like bbq anymore." lol. Always thought that was a classic..and later found it highly true. I am just now getting able to get a whiff of woodsmoke without heaving.

Last edited by bigwheel : 01-08-2013 at 06:32 PM