Posted to rec.food.cooking
Vegan Earthworm Holocaust Vegan Earthworm Holocaust is offline

Default Chili con carne

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 11:07:01 AM UTC-5, bigwheel wrote:
> Foodheaven;1853045 Wrote:
>
> > Hi All

> > I'm looking for a chili con carne recipe using beef brisket rather than

> > mince - does anyone have and decent recipes to use?

> > All the best.

> > Foodheaven

> For typical Texas Red this place can fix you up. Try Randy Moore's
>
> recipe.
>

> 'Recipes From Past TICC Champions' (http://www.chili.org/recipes.html)
>

> If you want something a bit lighter and more exotic try some of these.
>
> Dago Red's Wop'n Good Chili is a good choice.
>

> 'ICS | International Chili Society'
>
> (http://www.chilicookoff.com/Recipe/R...ipes.asp?Cat=1)

You don't have to both fat and ugly to win that competition (but it looks like it helps), just willing to dump a bunch of powdered stuff in at various
times. These fart for brains in the Chili Society are so subnormal that
they have recipes that have "Beef Bullion," and "Chicken Bullion." Must
be some valuable as animals. You also have to love the way this clown
*dumps* in his powders. He takes four dumps into his chili.

http://www.chili.org/rfoltz.html
Could there be a more incestuous group outside of these folks--
http://www.asstr.org/~synette/

> --
>
> bigwheel

--Bryan