Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bjørn Steensrud Bjørn Steensrud is offline

Default Vegetarian diet for vegetable haters?

Cheri wrote:

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>
>> She is 15 now. And she and the dietician have agreed not to see each
>> other again. Apparently it did not go well. I don't know all of what
>> was said

> If she's 15 let her figure out her own menu, she can do her own research
> on the internet, shop for the food within the budget you allow for her,
> and let her fix it too. That would solve all the problems.
>
> Cheri

At that age, occasionally our kids would handle weekly shopping on a fixed
budget - for all four of us. Worked just fine!

A side effect was that the adults could safely go on a holiday alone,
leaving the teens to care for house and cats. The worst thing that happened
was that the basement pipes froze one exceptionally cold winter. They knew
what to do.