Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Zukes!

Todd > wrote:
<snip interestin gardening advice>

: I have a HUGE club sized Zuke
incubating. Plan
: on cooking it Sunday. Should fill my entire saute
: pan.

: I wonder how much longer these dumb-dumb plants are
: going to buy my cock-'n-bull story about taking
: their offspring for a drive in the country and
: figure out what I am REALLY doing with them.

: I am babbling.

: -T

: WHAT? Plants don't talk. Oh please! :-)

Do you realy like those giant zuchinni? most prefer the small ones and
have the giants oly because they kind of got away form them. If I get a
giant, I always stuff it king of like a stuffed canal boat, as it tastes
better that way. when Ibuy, I always go for the small yong ones. they
taste beter in all the simple day to day preparations like microwaving,
grillingas halved sliced lengthwise.

Just my view on these vegetables.

Wendy