Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg)

> > Remember Rachel Corrie
> > 'Rachel Corrie Memorial Website' (http://www.rachelcorrie.org/)
> >
> > Welcome to the New America.
> > 'Naomi Klein - The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism -
> > YouTube' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg)

> Yes. At the risk of being redundant yet again another time..The inmates
> are running the asylum.

It seems that no matter who becomes President, the pods get them, and
all humanity is sucked out of them. All we get is the flashy smile, and
lots of hollow words.

Made "Steak Diane" sauce the other night. It helped me choke a dry
porter house.

Steak Diane
Servings: makes 2 servings

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients
€ 8 ozs filet mignon (medallions)
€ pepper
€ salt
€ 1 tbsp butter ? Tasty tip
€ 2 shallots (finely diced)
€ 1 clove garlic (chopped)
€ 1/2 tsp thyme (chopped)
€ 1 cup cremini mushrooms (sliced)
€ 1/4 cup brandy (or cognac)
€ 2 tsps dijon mustard
€ 1/4 cup heavy cream
€ 1/4 cup veal stock ? Tasty tip
€ 2 tsps worcestershire sauce
€ 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)

Directions
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the beef and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side and set aside.
4. Add the shallots, garlic and thyme and saute for 20 seconds.
5. Add the mushrooms and saute until tender, about 2 minutes.
6. Add the brandy and carefully ignite.
7. Add the mustard and cream and mix while cooking for a minute.
8. Add the veal broth, deglaze the pan and simmer for another minute.
9. Add the Worcestershire sauce, parsley and any juices that
collected under the beef to the pan and remove from heat.
10. Divide the beef and sauce between two plates and enjoy.

It wasn't that bad.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg>