Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] spamtrap1888@gmail.com is offline

Default english muffin curse

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:52:24 AM UTC-7, tert in seattle wrote:
> I really do think of Andy every time I toast an English muffin. This
> one is by default in honor of the dearly departed and his enduring effect
> on my psyche. The "hastening death" special - egg, bacon, and cheap
> cheddar cheese.
>
> http://www.ftupet.com/upload/andymembfst.jpg

Used to make fried egg and bacon sandwiches all the time. But used a toastable sandwich bread, not a muffin, which I prefer with butter and a little marmalade.

Did I ever mention the hot dog and egg sandwich at the plant cafeteria where I worked, a couple of summers? They would split the dog and grill it. That would certainly keep you going all morning.