Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Zukes!

Billy > wrote:
: In article >, Todd >
: wrote:

: > On 07/21/2013 08:28 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: > > Todd > wrote:
: > > : Hi All,
: > >
: > >
: > >
: > > : If all goes as planned and I get use to the
: > > : taste of fresh zukes, I will be mooching tips
: > > : from you guys on zukes, again. :-)
: > >
: > > EAsiest thisng is to slice, seson with a little salt and pepper and
: > > microwave them covered, for up to 6 mins. If you cut them thick it may
: > > well take more time.
: > >
: > > Wendy
: > >
: >
: > Thank you!

: Then, of course, you can always stuff them, or grate them. There
: shouldn't be any waste with a zuke.

One problem for Todd is that stuffed zuccini is best baked in a dry oven.
You could try it inthe microwave, but it will be soggier, without the
borwned crunch.

Zuccini are also good when grilled outdoors, but that doesn't help Todd.
That is why I did not suggest these dishes.

Wendy