Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Blueberry Jam

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > I occasionally use the Smuckers no sugar jams and they are not bad. they
: > also must use some preservatives as they don't go moldy dquickly as do the
: > home make ones. I have tried the strawberry but can't find many berries
: > in tere and the apricot which I use for cooking as it makes a good fake
: > cakes, etc. They com ein, I think 10 r 12 oz jars which might be fine for
: > Angela.
: >
: Angela likes the Smuckers but I don't. So I won't buy it. Heh! I used to
: buy Crofters at my health food store but now that they're closed, there's
: not a convenient place for me to buy it. I can get it here but would have
: to go to a store that I wouldn't normally shop at. Polanders is just as
: good. Can't remember what brand I got at Walmart but it's a similar sized
: jar.

I didn't know tht polaner did a sugar-free. Their fruit spread is
sweetened with grape juice so I don't count it as part of my diet.

Wendy