Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On 07/21/2013 12:50 PM, Billy wrote:
>> also
>> >called "traditional medicine", >

> or nutraceuticals

My understanding of "nutraceuticals" is that they are
refined natural products and not the unrefined stuff
that herbalists usually use. Herbalists use both.

This is why I like the phrase "Traditional Medicine".
It does not limit, vitamins, herbs, nutraceuticals,
etc..

Some nutraceuticals get a little too close to
pharmaceuticals, which can give anaphylactic shock.

I could be wrong now. (I am sure I will be told so,
if I am. Which is okay, as long as you are nice about
it)

-T