Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Diabetes and Statins

DonOpple0paad > wrote:
: On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:25:46 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
: > wrote:

: >
: >: Are any of your above recommendation (not salmon, she
: >: hates salmon) low odor/low (fish) stink, like the
: >: cod?
: >
: >: -T
: >
: >
: >Not particularly, except that sardines are usually from cans like tuna.
: >Fresh fish, I find don't particularly smell so it doesn't bother me here
: >on the East Coast I can see where in Nevada you don't get is a freshas we
: >can, particularly the local fishes in season.
: >
: >this discussion of types of fish is really related to this newsgroup,
: >unlike all the medical stuff I con'tlike to see here. there are two other
: >groupw that have been suggested to you for such dscussions. don't make
: >this group go bad so we have no place to discuss food, recipes, etc rather
: >than the medical stuff we all read about onthe other groups. I Bigwheel
: >doesn't read on of those groups ther e is no reason he can just move over
: >to them. There is no fees to join. , Same wt Billy.
: >
: > Wendy

: Fresh whole sardines can be bought from many seafood markets and in
: many groceries with a fresh seafood counter. They are excellent when
: baked.

Of course, but are often expensive and most people do get their sardines
from cans, particularly in Nevada, the place , currently at issue.

Wendy