bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
On 07/12/2013 11:02 AM, bigwheel wrote:
This our health guru named Dr. Richard Becker. He ranks all artificial
sweeteners in the same class as high fructose corn syrup..hydrogenated
vegetable oils..sugar and MSG as being highly detrimental to good
health. This is one of his spiels on anti oxidants but he also does a
great hatchet job on the artificial sweeteners. Try to watch his TV show
if you get a chance.
'Dr. Becker Lists Antioxidant Sources - Your Health TV - YouTube'
(Dr. Becker Lists Antioxidant Sources - Your Health TV - YouTube)

Thank you!

I do love my colored vegi's. If you buy your eggplant
before its gets too big, you can eat the skins too.
Lots of vits in the skin.

-T
Guess the Eyetalian part of the family tree is not large enough to develop a taste for eggplant. Never even tasted one till I was fully grown. They always looked sorta weird.