Old 14-07-2013, 01:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Blueberries!

On 14/07/2013 7:49 AM, Gary wrote:

I just bought another pint of blueberries for $1.88.

Funny: Only in RFC....I mention that they are large, plump, and juicy. And
a few responsed cut that down, claiming that the wild ones are so much
better and the ones I bought are weak and inferior. LOL!

Mine are tasty, folks. I'm not able to try the wild but what I get/got are
pretty darn good to me. heheheh

I don't doubt they are good but wild northern blueberries are packed
with a lot more flavour. I don't mind the big juicy ones, and they are
a lot cheaper, but my wife won't buy them. She considers them to be
absolutely flavourless.