Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_10_] Joseph Coulter[_10_] is offline

Default Trivento Malbec Golden Reserve 2011 Mendoza

Noticeably more complex than your standard malbec this has a longish
menthol (?) note on the finish and some not soft as advertised on bottle
but smoothish tannins. It is a bit hot at 14.5 but not noticeably in the
mouth. AS my wife the determining critic for such things at our house
said, this is better than t hat Spanish wine the other night get more.
This is running 13.89 IIRC at Costco this week and is a steal we get
several bottles tomorrow. (normally @$18)
--
Joseph Coulter