Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Twinkies are back. TWINKIES. ARE. BACK.

On 07/12/2013 03:17 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> : Hi Wendy,
>
> : What OS are you using? DOS?
>
> : -T
>
> No, I have a MacMini using some form of OS10.? my isp is panix which
> works kid of externally and I use th ePine format for my mail and
> newsgroups. I have the Mac mail system too, but I have no idea how to get
> any other kind of newsgroups system. Just accept that I am a computer
> klutz with a asty, permanent vision problem making following all kidns of
> instruction tricky as it can be difficult to make out all the words.
>
> Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thunderbird work great in OS10. But you may have the same
problems with vision.

My wife has MD (macular degeneration) in her family. So she
supplements both of us. So has done a lot research. (I have not
had an eye prescription change in 25 years. Weirds out the eye
doctor.) These are her eye pills:

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-lut...=NSI%203008391

Maybe they can help you too.

-T