Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Twinkies are back. TWINKIES. ARE. BACK.

Todd > wrote:
: On 07/12/2013 01:59 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: > Todd > wrote:
: > : On 07/12/2013 07:16 AM, W. Baker wrote:
: > : > My post should have been in the previous topic in answer to Todd. How it
: > : > got here and into asd I have no idea. Pleae read it as an answer to Todd
: > : > in the previous discussion.
: > : >
: > : > Wendy
: >
: > : Hi Wendy,
: >
: > : I am lost. I can not figure out what goes to what.
: > : Try reposing in the other tread, maybe?
: >
: > : -T
: >
: > That is what I was trying to do , but my newreader an old DOS one, Pine,
: > doesn't let me fid , orI don't know how to find, threds that do not have a
: > new pot on them. I had coied the paragraph to paste it in pace, but the
: > place had disappeared. If both come back at the same time I wil gladly
: > make the move. I can assure you it had nothing to do with Twinkies. By
: > now I am gettin completely confused adn still have no idea as to how this
: > got posted to the wrong thread. Perhaps I bumped my keyboard or some such
: > high tech explaination.
: >
: > Wendy
: >

: Hi Wendy,

: What OS are you using? DOS?

: -T

No, I have a MacMini using some form of OS10.? my isp is panix which
works kid of externally and I use th ePine format for my mail and
newsgroups. I have the Mac mail system too, but I have no idea how to get
any other kind of newsgroups system. Just accept that I am a computer
klutz with a asty, permanent vision problem making following all kidns of
instruction tricky as it can be difficult to make out all the words.

Wendy