bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Hi All,

Got to love the subject line. I really worked on it!

Okay, silliness aside, Her Thropyness bought me two
boxes of flavored Stevia: vanilla and passion flower.

Cid Botanicals Real Paraguayan Stevia Packets, Vanilla Flavor - 100 Packets
Cid Botanicals Stevia Vanilla -- 100 Packets - Vitacost

Cid Botanicals Real Paraguayan Stevia Packets, Passion Fruit Flavor - 100 Packets
Cid Botanicals Stevia Passion -- 100 Packets - Vitacost

Disclaimer: I am use to the taste of Stevia and the gasoline
overtones don't bother me so much. If you are not use to it,
you may gag a bit.

This stevia is actually really good and natural: no sugar alcohols,
no maltodextrin (liar's glucose). The flavors are the real thing
too: no chemicals.

My favorite is the vanilla. I adore it in my Paleo cocoa.
I use it as a substitute for vanilla in my recipes. (I always
sweeten things when using vanilla, so this works perfectly.)
Although, the vanilla is rather strong -- try diluting it 1/2
and 1/2 with regular stevia. (They make a regular stevia too.)
I can't taste the stevia taste (gasoline) in this one.

I mixed the passion flower with melted butter to make a
berry topping. (This one have a "tiny" stevia/gasonline taste,
but does not bother me in the slightest.)

-T
Well not sure how many more times I can explain these mysteries to hard headed folks..but will try one last time. Buy the Little Trophy Bride some Now Brand food grade glycerine. Do not get cute and try to buy the crap they sell at Wally World. It has the consistency of honey with 2/3 the sweetness level of table sugar. Triggers no malfunctions of the human body...and has no afterbite as is the custom of most sugar subs. Do not give blood glucose readings any room to work. Gives Trophies a smooth mouth so to speak..very good for skin too. Dont make me come up there. Thanks.

Search - Now Foods Vegetable Glycerine - iHerb.com