Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default broccoli cheese soup?

On 7/5/2013 10:09 AM, Billy wrote:
> In article >,
> Don Roberto > wrote:
>
>> On 7/4/2013 9:54 AM, Billy wrote:

>>> Sure hope that Gary Taubes is right.
>>>

>> Fat :-) chance.

> Homo sapiens are still adapting to their environment, even as our
> environment changes at a faster rate. Even as we have adapted to consume
> milk, and greater amounts of carbohydrates the adaption is still a "bell
> shaped curve". Fifty percent of people will respond with hypertension to
> increased salt intake. The point I'm trying to make is that there isn't
> one diet/lifestyle that is good for everyone. The response to Metabolic
> Syndrome isn't to eat like an Inuit. Sadly, it is Hinayana, and we all
> need to find our own way up the mountain. One size does not fit all.

Absolutely. OTOH some sizes only fit misfits.

> And you Roberto, do you thrive on rejection?

I don't do acceptance and rejection on usenet.
I do knowledge.

Why do you feel the need to
> be abrasive, and abusive?

How do you define "abrasive and abusive"
Not being politically correct? Ignoring ignorance?
Give me an example when I was being abusive. And try to keep it in context.

(This is acctually the best post I've seen you
> make.)

Goody.

People don't need to live up to your expectations.

Why do you assume I want anyone to live up to my expectations?
I am here for information and there is good info and then there is bad info.

You certainly
> don't live up to mine.

Why do you assume it wouldn't be a matter of living down to yours?
Don't you think that assuming yourself to be living on a higher level
than others is just a wee bit "abrasive and abusive" also too?

A little more cooperation, and a lot less
> Shadenfreude would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Ein dummes Gesicht und gute Manieren sind besser als gar nichts.

Das ist schon das Zweite Mal daß du diesen dummen Spruch zitierst:
Hast du ein dummes Gesicht?

Don Roberto
Alles ist besser als gar nichts.