Julia Altshuler

Default Favorite Cake

German Chocolate Cake
Carrot Cake

Layered cake with one layer of lemon, one layer of orange and one layer
of banana with raspberry jam + rum spread between the layers and cream
cheese frosting. I've made this a few times, and it has been a big
success each time. I use the cake recipes in The Silver Palate
Cookbook, but you have to use lots of citrus peel.

--Lia