Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Of sweet things and flavored gasoline

On 07/05/2013 10:40 AM, KROM wrote:
> stevia to me tastes of bitter dirt and metal..its like you sweep up a
> car repair shop and said eat this..lol
>
> KROM

Laughed pretty hard!

This one is not as bad. You really have to try the vanilla one
in your hot cocoa. I wonder if the company will send out any
samples? That would save you from having to buy a whole box,
hating it, and giving the rest to relatives you don't like.
Vitacost is pretty cheap (see link above).

-T