Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default nice article on salt

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 6/27/2013 5:56 PM, Billy wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Don Roberto > wrote:

> >> People with no minds quote others.

> > See! RIght there, you were talkin' about people. Jes' sayin' ;O)
> >
> > What else can you do, besides be nasty?
> >

> Pointing out wrongs and idiocies is not nasty, but constitutes a service.

What makes you think that other people can't make that decision for
themselves, or do you prefer only your version of reality?

> Sucking up to others no matter what they say/do is a disservice.

Free will. It's still America, at least for awhile, yet. We are allowed
some mistakes. (Telling the truth apparently isn't one of them.)

> BTW - why didn't you respond to Bjørn's "nasty" remark?
> Looks like consistency isn't one of your strengths either.

Would you believe that I don't read everything posted? It's not a group
requirement.

I'm sure that if whatever Bjørn's statement was, if it was truly nasty,
it was noted, and will come back to bite him.

So, your judgement was erroneous, because it is based on a fallacy (I
didn't read it).

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for
development accorded the individual. "
- Albert Einstein
--
Remember Rachel Corrie