Denise~*

Default Favorite Cake

All this talk about Pies, made me think about Cake.

Weirdly enough, I like cake better than frosting, but cake still has
to have frosting. I'm also a minimalist when it comes to cakes.
Fillings to me are not neccessary, just use frosting that was used on
top.

I really like a good white cake with a very rich chocolate frosting.
or a very rich moist chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.

These are pretty much neck in neck for first.

Second would be a traditional spice cake with cream cheese frosting.

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"