Old 27-06-2013, 11:48 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/26/2013 7:32 AM, Cheri wrote:
"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Bjørn Steensrud" wrote in message
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

Nope. I am just fed up and frustrated. Wouldn't you be if you had
numbers that were running as high as mine? I was put on the new
insulin, my numbers got worse, the Dr. won't let me self adjust. Not
that I can because I can't get the prescription written for any
higher. And he isn't upping my dose. And then today for some
mysterious reason, my numbers are down.

I don't understand why some people feel the need to repost what was
put on another NG. Ya'll are just making yourselves look bad with all
of your put downs.

Because that's what Don Roberto does. He harrasses people,

Yep. Especially miserable ones who call him an "asshole".
Miserable people like you.