Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Will lamp rib chops hurt a dog?

Todd > wrote:
: Hi All,

: I have discovered the smell of Lamb makes me want
: to hurl. Guess my tastes have changed with the NIDDM.

: Anyway, a customer gave me a package of lamp rib
: chops. I don't want to throw them in the trash or
: give them back to him and hurt his feeling.

: One of my neighbors has a dog. Would (raw) lamb rib
: chops hurt his dog?

: Many thanks,
: -T

The meat would be fine, but the bones might be a bit fragile and coul
dhurt the dog, either its mouth or , if it swallows the shards, its
insides. . I used to give our dogs only large beef marrow bones that they
couldn't break but enjoyed greatly.

Wendy