Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 06/25/2013 04:07 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
> On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
>> On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
>>> Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
>>> sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
>>> about those who do not look after the sick.

>> We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
>> her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

> If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
> faculties.
>
> Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
> "healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
> of those working than the insulin she is on!

Hi Don,

That is her "choice". She is in full control of herself. She
likes to fight. I do not. Without me, she will "easily" find
someone else to fight with.

You seem to like to fight too. Maybe you could fill that
niche for her? Her sparring partner perhaps?

Speaking of that, if you don't mind, I would like to keep
our conversations to food/cooking from now on.

Have you any good recipes of your own making to share?

-T