Old 26-06-2013, 06:50 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default nice article on salt

In article ,
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/25/2013 10:53 PM, Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
Don Roberto wrote:

On 6/24/2013 11:39 AM, Todd wrote:
On 06/24/2013 04:37 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

We have to agree to disagree. I believe she is in full control of
her faculties -- she knows exactly what she is doing.

If that is what you believe *you* are not in full control of *your*
faculties.

Julie is WAY out there. She just posted to asd that she ordered some
"healing crystals" from Ebay because she believes she has a better shot
of those working than the insulin she is on!

She's trying for the 2013/2014 Darwin award, it seems.

The sad thing is it appears she doesn't have to try: it seems it comes
natural to her.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds
discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
--
Remember Rachel Corrie