Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/23/2013 2:26 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>> I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
>> commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

> Don,
>
> You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
> matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
> in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
> don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
> touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
> that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
> may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
> I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
> I am a bit protective of them.

That's nice, but Christ was _very specific_ about who the folks are that
you are supposed to help in order to pass the gates of heaven".
Not a word about "those that don't know God" or those *you* "like being
around. JUST "the least of his brothers and sisters".
And Julie is one of them.
Talk about missing the point...