Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/23/2013 1:32 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Don,
>>>
>>> Here is a good explanation of Matthew 7:1-5:
>>> http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm
>>>

>> I'm not into wasting time reading drawn out explanations of very simple
>> sentences I have no problem understanding.
>>
>> Just like I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what
>> Christ commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46. THAT was his
>> and his man Mathew's job: our job is to ACTUALLY *DO* what He commanded.

> Doers of the word rather than just hearers of the word.
> This is good advice.
>
> It is easier to be a doer if you do not make the huge
> mistake of taking a single sentence or a sentence fragment
> out of context with the rest of the paragraph. This is why
> I gave you the link explaining what was going on with the
> fragment you quoted.
>
> What you missed in Matthew 7:1-5 was not to "never" judge,
> you must judge to survive, but how to judge. Clean
> up your own act first before judging others. When I made
> the judgment that I did not want Julie's daemon in my life,
> and what you saw in this thread was only minor, I had
> made sure I did not do to others or her what she was doing to me
> first. Do you see me jumping to conclusions, accusing
> anyone of being "anti woman", threating to beat them up
> in an alley, deliberately taking things out of context,
> even when corrected by others? Do you see me telling
> others they are "stuck on stupid" (that was one of yours)?
> I am ready to be judged on the matter.
>
> You must judge to survive. The fragment you quoted is
> often thrown in other faces by extremely judgmental
> people who don't want to hear that they are doing
> something nasty by others. There is a difference between
> common judgment and righteous judgment.

As there is between right and wrong judgement. And your judgement of
Julie is just plain wrong. She is not possessed by a demon - she is
sick. Now go back to Mathew 25:41-46 and see what Christ has to say
about those who do not look after the sick.

Read the link.

No need. There's only one source that matters in determining what it
takes to be a Christian: the teachings of Christ.