Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> On 6/21/2013 3:55 PM, Todd wrote:
>> On 06/21/2013 04:26 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> Mathew 7:1

>> Hi Don,
>>
>> Here is a good explanation of Matthew 7:1-5:
>> http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm
>>

> I'm not into wasting time reading drawn out explanations of very simple
> sentences I have no problem understanding.
>
> Just like I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what
> Christ commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46. THAT was his
> and his man Mathew's job: our job is to ACTUALLY *DO* what He commanded.

Doers of the word rather than just hearers of the word.
This is good advice.

It is easier to be a doer if you do not make the huge
mistake of taking a single sentence or a sentence fragment
out of context with the rest of the paragraph. This is why
I gave you the link explaining what was going on with the
fragment you quoted.

What you missed in Matthew 7:1-5 was not to "never" judge,
you must judge to survive, but how to judge. Clean
up your own act first before judging others. When I made
the judgment that I did not want Julie's daemon in my life,
and what you saw in this thread was only minor, I had
made sure I did not do to others or her what she was doing to me
first. Do you see me jumping to conclusions, accusing
anyone of being "anti woman", threating to beat them up
in an alley, deliberately taking things out of context,
even when corrected by others? Do you see me telling
others they are "stuck on stupid" (that was one of yours)?
I am ready to be judged on the matter.

You must judge to survive. The fragment you quoted is
often thrown in other faces by extremely judgmental
people who don't want to hear that they are doing
something nasty by others. There is a difference between
common judgment and righteous judgment. Read the link.

-T