Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/18/2013 2:48 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Todd" > wrote in message
>> On 06/18/2013 04:40 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> On 6/17/2013 11:30 AM, Todd wrote:
>>> You *do* know Julie isn't doing this on purpose?
>>>
>>> I thought I'd point this out, you being such a nice guy and all.
>>> So, don't be sorry and reconsider.

>> Oh no. She is doing it on purpose. She knows better. She just
>> likes to pick fights. Don't want those kinds of folks in my life.
>> Way, way too many nice folks out there that I do want in my life
>> to deal with that kind of a daemon. The folks on this group
>> are a blessing.

> No. I don't like to pick fights.

Yes, you do. Of course most of them are a consequence of your inability
to understand simple English.

But I also don't like false information.

One more time: WHAT false information?

> Or people who say that they are avoiding _____ and then go on to say that
> they are eating a food that contains it

"People" *don't* usually say that in the sense you "understand" it: they
usually say they avoid table salt BECAUSE most processed foods contain
plenty of sodium, so there's no need for additional salt.