Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/15/2013 7:35 PM, Todd wrote:
> On 06/15/2013 06:11 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
>>> You did not read the article. Or you only skimmed it. It's okay
>>> though.

>> No, it's not ok.
>> I understand you are trying very hard to be nice to everybody, but that
>> can be very counterproductive when dealing with people who are not
>> interested in real info but only to assert their superior knowledge
>> which they pull out of their butts.

> Hi Don,
>
> I hear you. (Uh oh, was I just nice?) I find a nice note
> will sometimes work better that getting my back up.

Yep. "Sometimes" a nice note will do that, BUT *sometimes* some of the
characters here make this impossible.
I'm here primarily for info, so when someone posts nonsense, I feel
obligated to respond.

I have
> resolved not to fight no more. And, if I screw up, then
> they have to be nice back to me. Plus these guys put up
> with my bad jokes! But, I do hear you.
>
> And, Mark Sisson was completely maligned.

I'm used to Julie is getting things wrong - she's an expert at that.
What got to me were the other two clowns who jumped on the band wagon
without reading the article and helped her totally twist the story
before anyone got a chance to comment on _the merits_ of the article.

He said no where