Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default nice article on salt

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/salt-...s-it-good-for/)

>> -T-
>>
>> I don't think it's nice at all! The writer starts out with a bunch of
>> lies.
>> That salt is "universally maligned and demonized". And that "all the
>> experts hate it"! I'm not going to read any further. The author is a
>> blatant liar. I don't know of anyone who tells people to avoid salt.
>> The
>> body *needs* sodium. Yes, a small percentage of people are put on a low
>>
>> sodium diet for various medical reasons. But mind you that is *low* and
>> not
>> *no*. But most people don't have to do this and it isn't recommended
>> for
>> most people. I don't know of any "expert" who would tell anyone to
>> avoid
>> salt. If they did, then they shouldn't be an "expert" at whatever it is
>>
>> they claim to be the expert at

> Dittos Ma'am..very eloquent response. Folks that dont have salt tend to
> die fairly rapidly.

Hi Bigwheel,

Oh Dude! You must re-read the article much more slowly! He made
a very articulate case, with references as to why low sodium is bad
for you! He even cites the flawed study that stated the low
sodium nonsense and cited the flaw in the study. I bet you only
seed read or skimmed the article. It's okay, we are among
friends (eFiends count too): means you will have to give me
a pass when I screw up too.

-T