Old 15-06-2013, 03:17 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
pavane[_5_] pavane[_5_] is offline

Default nice article on salt

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Todd" wrote in message
Hi All,

Mark Sisson (Mark's Daily Apple) has a nice article on salt:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/salt-...s-it-good-for/

-T

I don't think it's nice at all! The writer starts out with a bunch of
lies. That salt is "universally maligned and demonized". And that "all
the experts hate it"! I'm not going to read any further. The author is a
blatant liar. I don't know of anyone who tells people to avoid salt. The
body *needs* sodium. Yes, a small percentage of people are put on a low
sodium diet for various medical reasons. But mind you that is *low* and
not *no*. But most people don't have to do this and it isn't recommended
for most people. I don't know of any "expert" who would tell anyone to
avoid salt. If they did, then they shouldn't be an "expert" at whatever
it is they claim to be the expert at

Brava Julie! The author of that article has seen far too many self-help
cure thyself medical travesties. Well stated critique.

pavane