bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Bove[_2_] View Post
"Todd" lid wrote in message
Hi All,

Mark Sisson (Mark's Daily Apple) has a nice article on salt:
Is Salt Healthy? | Mark's Daily Apple

-T

I don't think it's nice at all! The writer starts out with a bunch of lies.
That salt is "universally maligned and demonized". And that "all the
experts hate it"! I'm not going to read any further. The author is a
blatant liar. I don't know of anyone who tells people to avoid salt. The
body *needs* sodium. Yes, a small percentage of people are put on a low
sodium diet for various medical reasons. But mind you that is *low* and not
*no*. But most people don't have to do this and it isn't recommended for
most people. I don't know of any "expert" who would tell anyone to avoid
salt. If they did, then they shouldn't be an "expert" at whatever it is
they claim to be the expert at
Dittos Ma'am..very eloquent response. Folks that dont have salt tend to die fairly rapidly.