Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default RECIPE: coconut flour pancakes (low carb, gluten free)

On 06/07/2013 12:21 PM, Todd wrote:
> Let see the recipe calls for 1/2 cup or coconut flour for
> 32 grams of carb. I can only have 15 grams per meal, so, with
> other stuff I better look for 12 grams from the pancakes.
> The recipe says it makes 12 pancakes, so each pancake would be
> around 2.7 grams. So 12/2.7 would mean I could have 4.5 pancakes.
> may fun after all!

Okay the recipe calls out 3.6 grams per pancake, meaning
I could have 3-1/3 pancake. I presume the extra carbs are
coming from the Almond milk.

Can I substitute cream for the Almond milk? We have a
rather scary Almond allergy in the family. And cream is zero
carb. So, back to 4-1/2 pancakes.

-T