Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Price of Fish, got it wrong

"Todd" > wrote in message

> Anyone try Bigwheel's Parmesan cheese idea for breading?
>
> -T

I imagine this from many years ago will work for fish as well as chicken.

Laurie's Parmesan Chicken Wings

1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp. chopped parsley (or 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes)
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
1 pound chicken wings, disjointed and tips removed

Preheat oven to 350º. In a big ziplock bag, combine parmesan cheese and
spices, and shake to mix. Pour melted butter into a shallow bowl. Dip wings
(a few at a time) into the butter, then put into the bag and shake to coat.
Place the chicken on a lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.

*I use Release foil, parchment paper, or throw away baking sheet otherwise
you have a huge clean up problem.