bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Hi Guys,

Since my former main source of iodine in my food was
potatoes and I don't eat iodized salt (contains toxic
to me Dextrose). I was wondering where you guys get
your main supply of iodine? Sea fish?

Many thanks,
-T
Dont guess I can recall being needful of iodine but sure could be. We use mainly the high dollar yup sea salt. Hey how about the pink stuff? Theys got all kinds of exotic stuff in it. Try that. Also Sea Weed is good I heard. Fish is not good for folks because of the mercury. Especially hazardous to those with teeth fillings and/or root canals. Toxic fish can trigger the mercury to come out of the fillings..and there a person winds up with the Big A. Where you forget your name and stuff. I will read up on the pink salt.