elementsresto elementsresto is offline
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy007 View Post
Someone believes we need to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. Do we need that much? In some ways, water intake is helpful can help kidney discharges poisonous substances from our bodies and lessen kidney burden. However, an adult kidney's drainage is about 800-1000 ml. If we take over 1000 ml drinking water within an hour, it will affect kidney health. Thus, we should not take more than 100 ml water at one time, not more than 1000 ml per hour.

Though we need to take some water to make up for the moisture loss from breathing, excrement and sweating, it's unnecessary to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. It's not hard to tell if we are in the need of water supplement. Yellow transparent urine is a sign of enough moisture while untransparent urine shows lack of water.

I do drink water more often than any other drinks. Like I'm on a water theraphy. If I can't drink water for a long period I felt like I'm on a dehydration.