Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Radishes

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> This topic has probably come up before but I'll bring it up again.
>
> I had stopped eating them although I loved them because they seemed to be
> giving me bad dreams. Whatever that was, seems to have stopped.
>
> The Aquaria where we sometimes eat has a condiment bar and I always get a
> dish of sliced radishes that my mom and I share. I have discovered that
> they are excellent to use to dip up the bean dip!
>
> And I recently purchased some for pasta salad. But the next time I bought
> them from the same store they were so hot they were painful to eat.
>
> I usually just eat them straight up or in a salad. How do you eat yours?

I usually buy them at the .99 cent store already cleaned and bagged. I find
that they're usually mild if they're cleaned and bagged, dunno if it's true
or not, or if I just happened to get mild ones. I like to slice them thin,
and drizzle about 1/2 TBS of ranch dressing over them. I also like to boil
them until they're soft or pan fry in a little butter.

Cheri