Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Radishes

This topic has probably come up before but I'll bring it up again.

I had stopped eating them although I loved them because they seemed to be
giving me bad dreams. Whatever that was, seems to have stopped.

The Aquaria where we sometimes eat has a condiment bar and I always get a
dish of sliced radishes that my mom and I share. I have discovered that
they are excellent to use to dip up the bean dip!

And I recently purchased some for pasta salad. But the next time I bought
them from the same store they were so hot they were painful to eat.

I usually just eat them straight up or in a salad. How do you eat yours?