Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default ?Poblano!

On 05/26/2013 03:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

>>> The *best* way to skin peppers is really to char them and put them in a
>>> bag as we discussed before.

>> No doubt. I am afraid to bring the burn fumes back into the house
>> (asthma).
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> -T

> Does your Trophy Wife ever go out while you stay at home? That might be
> a good time to open all the windows, turn on all the vent fans and char
> a couple of peppers. :-)

Hi Janet,

Not really. Her allergies pretty much precludes that. She takes
care of the home and the administrative part of our home based
business. (Our customers love her and complain if they get me
on the phone instead of her. She is very sweet and compassionate
to our customers.)

I wonder if there is a way to blanch something incorrectly
and wind up burning it?

-T