Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Revenge of the Shopping Cart

I went to our local supermarket this evening and it was a bit breezy.
In the row across from where I parked a woman was unloading her cart.
She had a number of bags so I did not wait for it to be empty and
walked to the store entrance. She put the cart on the right side of
her car, blocking the parking spot next to her, then walked around to
the left side and got in.

As she got in and shut the door, a gust of wind caught the cart and
moved it around to the rear quarter panel, just as she backed out.
From where I stood, looked like no serious damage, but a couple of
scratches.

Maybe she'll go to Aldi's the next time.