Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default newbie to T2

Jeffrey J Howland > wrote:
> Hi Folks.....recently diagnosed...trying my hardest to get it under
> control....on Metformin and Glipizine......spikes and crashes nearly
> every day....just looking for some help....thanx

Hi Jeffrey.

Got a golucometer? Check you FBG (fasting blood glucose) as soon as you get
up, before you let any food pass your lips. Target is between 80 and 100
mg/dL.

Check after eating. One hour after you started eating tells you the effect
of various food; two hour target is below 120.

You might also visit alt.support.diabetes.

Where are you? Age? Weight? Diet? Exercise? Etc.
Nice to meet you. Sorry it's here.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~