Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default fish sticks?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "Karen" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Why do you care how he refers to his wife? Isn't that only his and
: > her business and not the business of everyone on this newsgroup?
: > Obviously he doesn't mean it in the manner you are referring to.

: I don't really care but... He keeps using that derogatory term here. It
: becomes the business of people on the newsgroup when he keeps posting it
: here. He may not mean it in that manner but that is the manner in which
: most other people take it. Apparently not most others on this newsgroup be
: the general population.

: I just don't understand the need to keep making all these references to his
: wife and how she looks and stuff. That's not Germaine to the questions he
: is asking so why does he keep bringing it up?

It is germaine because he is tryng to find a way to respond inkind to the
kindness f his wife who is eting his lowcarb diabetic diet as a support
measure. He wants to give her the pleasure of a food that looks too caby,
so he wants to find a recipe or method. Hiw references to his first adn
trophy wife are showing us how much he loves her and why he wants to help
her.

Wendy