The Old Bear

Default Cool Whip

http://www.coolwhip.com . It's a commercial non-dairy version of
>>>whipped cream. You could probably substitute real whipped cream for
>>>cool whip in recipes that call for it.

>> Gosh! I bet you could!

>One minor difference could be that Cool Whip offers almost infinite
>stability, whereas real whipped cream can sometimes return to a more
>liquid state. It's whipped stability cna be unpredictable. This could
>be an important factor in some of the recipes centering around Cool
>Whip...not that I'd make them anyway.

Cool Whip (and similar non-dairy whipped toppings) have another
advantage over natural whipped cream: they do not sour at body
temperature.

Therefore, if you're planning to engage in any activity which requires
apply whipped cream to someone's body, you will be better served using
a non-dairy topping.

Just an observation.

Cheers,
The Old Bear