Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default fish sticks?

"Karen" > wrote in message
news
> You seem to be the only one here taking it as a negative term. As for
> his references to how his wife looks, I have to say it's refreshing
> to see a gentleman so enamored of his wife after 38 years. You should
> be so lucky. I still think it's not anyone's business how he refers
> to his wife.

Yes I do see to be and I am baffled as to why. Could it be a regional
thing? Because here in WA that's not a nice thing to say at all.

I should be so lucky? No thanks. Enamored is not another thing I want
someone to be with me. I prefer to live realistically.

You could think it's not anyone's business but it's everyone's business when
he makes such statements publicly.